Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts

When I came up with this idea to blog this trip I was depending on using my blackberry email.  Well that doesn't work worth a damn.  Even when I do find internet it is expensive and slow as Christmas.  I am hoping my next place will be better.  Last night was the Greece vs Argentina game in Polokwane.  Short story the Greece suck, Argentina is pretty damn good, but their fans are amazing.  Never seen so many flags.  Anyways headed out for a drive to Pretoria to cheer on theYanks in a must win game.  This trip has been a trip of a life time.
Jeremy

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're having a great time and I'm looking forward to hearing all the stories (or at least the ones you can remember). Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy, your blog sucks. Where are pics/stories? Thanks

    - pissed off Frenchman

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Algeria game was fun, eh? How's tricks?

    ReplyDelete